Stand-up FMCG pouches
Description of Stand-up FMCG pouches
Stand-up FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) pouches is a type of flexible packaging which is competent to stand erect on its bottom for storage, display and use. It physically protects the merchandise from damage caused by exposure to dust, sun, temperature changes & contaminants. Stand-up FMCG pouches protect the goods against loss of nutritional value such as oxidation of fats, denaturing of proteins etc. Stand-up packaging pouches preserve the hygroscopic nature of the product.
Our Stand-up FMCG pouches manufactured using the best quality range of FMCG Packaging Material, which are provided as per the set industrial norms and standards. They are extensively known for their high tensile strengths and we offer them for the packaging of oil, ghee and other FMCG products. During the phase of handling and transportation, these packaging materials ensure extreme safety of the products.
Specifications of Stand-up FMCG pouches
|Product name||Stand-up FMCG pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||5 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store FMCG Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
|MOQ For Plain/Printed||10000/25000|
Features & Advantages of Stand-up FMCG pouches
- Decreases your environmental impression – Compared to other packaging alternatives, a stand up pouch can help decrease your product’s effect on the environment. From transportability to wastage and how your customers deal with the packaging after using them, it all adds up and goes a long way.
- Easy to transport – Stand up pouches are manufactured from lightweight materials, and their flexibility means they’re easy to pack and ship without taking up too much space.
- Moderates waste – Pouches help to keep the contents inside them fresh and safe from sunlight, moisture and other pollutants. Decreasing product wastage is one of the key focuses towards further ecological future.
- Nourishes into the circular economy – Our standing pouches nourish into the circular economy, and can be designed to be recycled, meaning that the material can be repurposed time and time again.
- Recyclability – There is a lot of misunderstanding for customers on whether packaging can be recycled and which parts aren’t. Stand up pouches can be manufactured so they can be recycled.
- Product to space ratio – Pouches are offered in variable sizes and are very flexible, meaning they can be entirely filled with the product inside rather than leaving vacant space. This is resource efficient and can help to decrease the weight and space required to transport your goods.
Applications of Stand-up FMCG pouches
Stand-up FMCG pouches are extensively used to pack & store FMCG products & to increase shelf life.
Search For Tags :stand up pouches manufacturers, stand up pouches for food packaging