Printed Confectionery Pouches
Description of Printed Confectionery Pouches
Printed Confectionery Pouches provide additional protection, and makes the pack pilfer proof and reduces theft in shipment. In commercial printing, offset printing / offset lithography / litho-offset is a widely used printing technique in which the inked image on a printing plate is printed on a rubber cylinder and then transferred (i.e., offset) to paper or other material. Printed Confectionery Pouches are lightweight, durable, dependable and flexible packaging helps do its job to maintain the reliability of confectionery products inside. Printed Confectionery Pouches are extensively used for packaging and storing different types of confectionery products such as hard candy, toffies, fudge, fondants, jellies, pastilles etc.
Specifications of Printed Confectionery Pouches
|Product name||Printed Confectionery Pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||10 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store Bakery Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
Features & Advantages of Printed Confectionery Pouches
- The printed pouches offer an every-inch-of-the-bag branding area with printability on the back, front and bottom.
- They are constructed with tough, puncture resistant, moisture resistant and oxygen resistant high barrier materials to keep your products fresh.
- Printed pouches can be directly printed on or branded for easy & immediate recognisable branding.
- These pouches are lightweight and perfect for on-the-go customers and ecommerce business.
- Printed pouches increase the chance of original package retention, keeping your brand in front of the customer.
Applications of Printed Confectionery Pouches
Printed Confectionery Pouches are extensively used to pack & store bakery products & to increase shelf life.
Search For Tags :chocolate pouch packaging, chocolate pouches, potli bags, candy packaging material