Gusseted Bakery Pouches
Description of Gusseted Bakery Pouches
Gusseted Bakery Pouches are pouches with an extra layer called gusset added in order to increase the strength and size of the pouch. These gussets can be attached either at the bottom or on the sides base as per the requirement. The weight is more equally distributed in a gusseted pouch as compared to several other packaging methods. This makes it easier for shop owners and consumers to carry them around. Gusseted Pouches are extensively used to pack different types of bakery products.
Specifications of Gusseted Bakery Pouches
|Product name||Gusseted Bakery Pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||10 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store Bakery Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
|MOQ For Plain/Printed||10000/25000|
Features & Advantages of Gusseted Bakery Pouches
- Gusseted Pouches have strong structure and protective barriers that keep your products fresh for a longer time.
- Does not need any external support to stand straight due to its heavy bottom.
- Gusseted Pouches take less space both in the store shelves and your kitchen which looks less chaotic.
- Makes it easy to carry them from one place to another due to its unchanging weight distributions as compared to the other packaging solutions.
- Gusseted Pouches stands out for its adaptability and ability to pack an extensive range of products.
Applications of Gusseted Bakery Pouches
Gusseted Bakery Pouches are extensively used for packaging different types of bakery products.
Search For Tags : polythene bread bags, bread packaging bags, bread packaging, bread packaging materials, bread packaging size, how to pack bread for sale